Friday, August 1, 2008

Ishmit is no more with us.........


Hi,

I am feeling very sorry and i am in deep soorrow that our Loving singer Ishmit Singh, 20 year old Singer from Ludhiana, is no more with us. He died last Tuesday in a swimingpull. But its also true he will remain forever in our heart, because such men never die and can not die, just they get disappeared. The sentence of Great Singer Lata Mangeskar, on his death is heart touching. At Last i pray to god to give strength to his family to bear this pain.

In an Interview Ishmit had said thease lines :

“Looks do count and there were people who suggested I should go for drastic changes like getting my hair cut. But, I am a devout Sikh and do not feel that to look good I have to compromise with my religion. I decided not to succumb to any such pressures. Hence, I made subtle changes and have focused on honing my skills,”

So nice, was our Ishmit.

No comments: